Google Analytics is one of the most powerful tools available that can monitor and analyse traffic on your website.
Here is a list of five things you should know about Google Analytics
- Multiplatform – Google Analytics can analyse sites on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Windows Phone 7, the web and more) and on multiple devices (mobile phone, smartphone, tablet, laptop, PC)
- Track conversion – track different kinds of actions on your site, such as length of time spent, reaching a specific page, or visiting a certain number of pages
- Overview reports – you can consolidate multiple sites into groups for overview reporting
- Custom reports – depending on what you want, you can set up reports and have them emailed to you and your stakeholders
- Track Flash and social media – Google Analytics can track who has clicked on the social media buttons and whether they’re effective on your site, as well as how many people have viewed your video and how effective the content is at getting people to take action.
Want to learn more? Get in touch with FIRST and we can tell you what Google Analytics can do for your business.